AMD A55 chipset
- GIGABYTE 3D BIOS technology with UEFI DualBIOS™ design
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™4 Classic technology
- Supports socket FM2 AMD A-series/ Athlon-series processors
- Enhanced AMD Radeon HD 8000/7000-series graphics (DX11) integrated with the APU
- 1 PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with AMD Dual Graphics and Eyefinity support
- Features HDMI port for Full HD 1080 and HDCP support
- 14 USB2.0 and 6 SATA2 ports with RAID 0,1,10 support
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Classic
Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic motherboards feature High ESD Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
Power Failure Protection
Permanent damage from power surge or failure during BIOS update, can be avoided with GIGABYTE DualBIOS, which automatically enables a secondary, back up BIOS.
High Temperature Protection
GIGABYTE uses Solid Caps (Capacitors) on CPU power zone and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures.
GIGABYTE FM2 motherboards are the latest range of next-generation desktop motherboards based on the AMD A55 chipset, supporting a new generation socket FM2 of 32nm AMD A-series APUs with DirectX11 graphics integrated. Not only delivering AMD’s industry-leading performance and advanced graphics capabilities, GIGABYTE motherboards are equipped with a comprehensive range of unique features that offer mainstream PC users the most compelling platform on the market today.
GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (patent pending)
The revolutionary GIGABYTE 3D BIOS application is based on GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ technology and is available to consumers in two exclusive modes of interaction, providing enthusiast and mainstream users with a choice of unique and powerful graphical interfaces.
UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
At the heart of this exciting 3D BIOS technology is a pair of physical BIOS ROMs containing GIGABYTE's exclusive in-house designed UEFI BIOS technology. With a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS™ makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
Designed to provide an extremely streamlined and user-friendly BIOS environment, GIGABYTE's exclusive 3D mode offers a fully interactive and illustrative GUI that allows users to easily and intuitively make key adjustments to the UEFI BIOS settings for optimum performance. 3D Mode allows novice or casual users to more clearly understand the areas of the motherboard that are being affected through the BIOS settings, gaining a clearer understanding of the BIOS functionality.
Advanced mode provides a more comprehensive UEFI BIOS environment that is designed specifically for overclockers and power users who want maximum control over their PC's hardware. It also combines the signature GIGABYTE BIOS expertise you've come to expect, wrapped a slick, new and optimized graphical UEFI interface.
AMD Dual Graphics: Unrivalled UpgradabilityThe AMD A85X/A75/A55 series platform showcases AMD Dual Graphics technology, allowing users to further boost 3D graphics performance by adding an additional discrete AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 series graphics card* to the system. This unique Dual Graphics technology means users can enjoy higher frame rates on the latest gaming titles, utilizing the processing power of both discrete and integrated graphics processors.
* Please use AMD Dual Graphics certified DX11 VGA card (i.e., Radeon HD 6670/6570/6450 etc.) and AMD Dual Graphics supported APU, detail information please refer to AMD official website:
HDMI InterfaceHDMI is latest High-Definition Multimedia Interface, which is able to provide up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and also 8-channel high quality audio. Via transmitting uncompressed digital data, HDMI is able to reduce signal interference as transferring between digital and analog signal, seen and heard, direct from the source. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), which allowing playback of Blu-ray/ HD DVD and other protected contents.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.