GA-G41MT-S2P (rev. 1.3)
Intel® G41 + ICH7 Chipset
- Next Gen. Quality Components and 4 Phase CPU Power design
- Japanese Solid Capacitor for CPU VRM
- Supports 45nm Intel Core 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1333 MHz
- Unique On/Off Charge delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- 3X USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
- Hi-def 108dB Signal-to-noise ratio Blu-ray™ DVD audio playback
- Revolution energy saving design with Easy Energy Saver technology
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 (DirectX 10)
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet.
- DualBIOS™ protection with 3TB+ HDD boot up capability
- Compatible with Window 7 to deliver the best operation experience
- Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related Products) requirement
Next Generation High Quality Components and 4 Phase CPU Power Design
GIGABYTE was the first motherboard manufacturer to realize the importance of using only the highest quality components for the critically important CPU VRM zone of the motherboard which is responsible for delivering stable power to the CPU. The GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 2 design utilizes Solid Capacitors manufactured in Japan which are rated to last for at least 50,000 hours in operational use. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 2 motherboards also features Ferrite Core Chokes with higher energy efficiency compared to more common iron core chokes and Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs which feature lower resistance, i.e. reduced power consumption and heat.
GIGABYTE has further improved on the CPU VRM area by increasing the power phases from 3 to a 4 phase design. This allows for more stable power delivery to the CPU, as well as help smooth out power ripple and noise which is important for clean CPU power delivery.
DualBIOS™ 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE's mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE's @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website.
GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ is a patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ now supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
108dB Signal-to-Noise ratio playbackGIGABYTE strongly believes that in 2011, HD audio playback is a standard specification, and as such, we have made Blu-ray audio playback a standard for all of our motherboards.
All of GIGABYTE's 2011 motherboards feature higher capability audio solution with 108dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback quality to deliver high-performance, multi-channel HD audio. SNR is a comparison of the amount of signal to the amount of noise such as hiss present in the signal (expressed in Decibels). A higher SNR equals a better audio experience. For example, 108dB, is a high audio specification, as this means the audio signal is 108dB higher than the level of the noise.
3x USB Power BoostGIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
(note) Only front USB ports support 3X USB Power.
50,000 Hours Japanese Solid Capacitors (CPU Power Zone)GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors developed by leading Japanese manufacturers. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
GIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy SaverGIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy Saver Featuring an advanced proprietary software design, GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver is able to dynamically adjust CPU power depending on workload, delivering just the right amount of power needed for the task. Coupled with Intel's highly efficient 45nm CPU's, Easy Energy Saver is able to provide exceptional levels of power savings and enhanced power efficiency without sacrificing computing performance.
Intel GMA X4500Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 support Microsoft DirectX10, Intel® Clear Video Technology, which enable smoother HD playback. The 3D enhancement of GMA X4500 also highly improves the realism and graphics performance for mainstream gaming. Through the support of DVI and HDMI (with HDCP), Intel GMA X4500 brings the ultimate multimedia experience.
Intel® Clear Video TechnologyIntel® Clear Video Technology delivers enhanced video playback, sharper images, and precise color control for a premium visual experience...more
SATA 3Gb/s storage interfaceSATA 3Gb/s doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. SATA 3Gb/s facilitates bandwidth aggregation for multiple devices, enabling max through put as well as, higher cache through put performance in single drive configurations.
Gigabit LAN connectivityThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.