GA-K8V Ultra-939 (rev. 1.0)
- Socket 939 supports AMD Athlon™64 FX /Athlon™64 processor
- Supports Dual Channel DDR400 memory architecture
- Dual LAN solution with Gigabit LAN solution integrated
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
- Integrated T.I. IEEE 1394b FireWire interface
- Integrated high quality 8 channel Audio Codec
IntroductionSupporting the latest AMD socket 939 AthlonTM64/ 64 FX processor, the GA-K8V Ultra-939 brings new levels of performance and features to the desktop platform. The brand new AMD AthlonTM64/ 64 FX processor is furnished with unprecedented framework consisting of AMD's 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and internal DDR400 memory controller to boost the overall performance. Accompanied with the innovative designs of AthlonTM64, the advanced VIA K8T800 Pro Chipset and Gigabyte's unique technology also contribute to the functionality and stability of this platform. The industry's first IEEE 1394b controller from T.I. is integrated for the high-speed interface of future Audio/Video devices. Another feature is the Dual LAN, equipped for establishing the traffic between two separate networks to ensure rapid transfer of data from WAN to LAN. The IEEE1394b, and Serial ATA provide superior input/output performance and data protection. Gigabyte's GA-K8V Ultra-939 definitely represents the uppermost platform for today's computers.
AMD AthlonTM64/ 64 FX Computing PlatformThe leading-edge performance and unparallel technology of the 8th generation AMD Athlon™ 64 series processor has built its strength on the well-known AMD64 framework which consisted of 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and integrated memory controller. With improved HyperTransport interface and dual channel DDR400, the innovative processor design ensures superior performance on mission critical business applications.
HyperTransportTM technologyA high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to provide excellent interconnect for computation and networking. This Technology not only provides more bandwidth but also reduces the I/O bottlenecks and, consequently, greatly enhances the system performance.
Dual Channel DDR architecture supportWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8IPE775-G (Rev 1.1) allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
DUAL LANEquipped with Gigabit and Ethernet LAN solution, this platform can be applied as network gateway, managing traffic between two separate networks and ensuring rapid transfer of data from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
Industry's first IEEE1394b motherboardThis platform is the first motherboard with IEEE1394b FireWire interface from Texas Instruments (TI). With the transfer speed up to 800Mb/s, the new generation IEEE1394b interface further enhances PC connectivity with consumer electronics audio/video (A/V) appliances, and storage peripherals.
Serial ATA with RAID 0.1 functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
8 Channel Audio with UAJFeaturing incredible sound quality especially with its S/PDIF-IN/OUT function that enables users to experience high quality audio for multimedia entertainment. With new Universal Audio Jack (UAJ) feature users won't have the worries about how to install speakers correctly.
GIGABYTE Patent DualBIOSTMDualBIOS™ prevents BIOS from virus attacks or firmware damage and provides a double security to the system that assures the PC stability
Norton Internet SecurityTM IncludedNorton Internet SecurityTM 2004 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.