• 6+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
• Premium Choke and Capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation
B760M POWER (rev. 1.0)
Intel® B760 Chipset
- Intel® Socket LGA 1700：Support 13th and 12th Gen Series Processors
- Unparalleled Performance：Hybrid 6+2+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR5：2*DIMMs XMP Memory Module Support
- Next Generation Storage：2*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- EZ-Latch：PCIe 4.0x16 Slot with Quick Release Design
- Fast Networks：2.5GbE LAN
- Extended Connectivity：HDMI
- Smart Fan 6：Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus：Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
18 Solid Pin CPU Power Connector
2PCIe 4.0 Design
- 1*PCIe 4.0 x16 slot
- 2*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- 8-ch HD Audio
- Audio Noise Guard
- High-End Audio Capacitors
46+2+1 Hybrid Digital VRM Design
5Support 13th and 12th Gen. Intel® Core™ Processors
6Dual Channel DDR5, 2 DIMMs
2USB3.2 Gen 1
32.5 GbE LAN
- 1*Addressable LED Header
- 1*RGB LED Header
6Q-Flash Plus Onboard Button
Hybrid Digital VRM Design
PCIe 4.0 Design
Dual PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2
Smart Fan 6
6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM Design
GIGABYTE B760 Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience triple bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
1. PCIe 4.0 x16 slot
2. PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
DDR5 Overclocking Up to 7600 and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that has memory overclocking capability up to 7600 and beyond. For DDR5 XMP Memory, all users need to do to attain high memory performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard
*Memory overlocking and XMP profile support may vary depending on hardware configuration.
Please see the complete validated memory support list.
Product features may vary by model
Unlock DDR5 Voltage
DDR4 voltage is managed by MB with wide range
Secure ModeMB provides fixed 5V to Native DDR5 memory and built-in PMIC outputs locked 1.1v to memory IC.
GIGABYTE Exclusive DDR5 Circuit Design
Programmable ModeGIGABYTE’s exclusive design unlocks Native DDR5 PMIC secure mode into programmable mode and control Native DDR5 voltage with wide range.
- • GIGABYTE exclusive circuit design unlocks Native DDR5 voltage control
- • Transforms Native DDR5 memory module to Overclocked DDR5 memory
- • Increases DDR5 memory overclocking performance and capability
- • Supports all PMIC vendors for maximum compatibility
* Memory overclocking capabiblity will vary based on users' hardware configuration
1. Shielded Memory Routing
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference.
2. Impedance Optimized Topology
By optimizing memory trace width, length and style from HPC simulation to actual implementation, overall impedance is lowered between CPU memory controller and memory modules to achieve higher DDR5 speed.
3. Low Signal Loss PCB
Server grade mid-loss or low-loss PCB material is chosen to lower signal loss inside PCB and maintain DDR5 high speed signal transmission.
DDR5 Auto Booster
Automatically Boost the Native DDR5 frequency to 5000MHz while the system is under heavy loading by a single click.
DDR5 Memory Upgrade
GIGABYTE BIOS offers pre-defined and retrievable profiles for users to get higher performance easily. The profiles are based on a database that is created by checking each memory IC and PMIC vendors to optimize the modules to unleash their full potential. This is a time saving feature to manually configure overclocked DDR5 memory kits.
- • Instantly upgrade memory performance
- • Overclock Native and XMP 3.0 DDR5 memory to higher frequency easily
- • No need to input dozens of memory parameters such as clock, voltage and timings
- • Built-in wide variety pre-tuned profiles database for different memory IC vendors
*DDR5 MEMORY UPGRADE involves DDR5 memory overclocking,
overclocking capability depends on users’ hardware configuration
overclocking capability depends on users’ hardware configuration
XMP 3.0 User Profile
Define and create your own SPD profile into Native and XMP 3.0 memory modules or apply the pre-tuned profiles to XMP 3.0 User Profile. Two user-defined profiles can be saved, loaded either locally or from/to an external storage device.
- • Two empty SPD profiles can be defined by users and carry to next computer
- • Transfer DDR5 XMP Booster profiles into XMP 3.0 User Profiles
- • Quick memory performance simulation based on user input clock and timing parameters
- • Profile save and load function to share your memory parameters online
SPD Re-defined or retrieve from database
PerfDrive technology integrates multiple GIGABYTE exclusive BIOS settings to allow users to balance between different levels of performance, power consumption, and temperature according to their needs easily when using 13th gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Max Turbo allows Intel® 13th Gen. Core™ CPU to run at Maximum Turbo Boost speed.
The Optimization mode enables Intel® 13th Gen. Core™ CPU to balance between high performance and low temperature.
The Spec Enhance mode enables Intel® 13th Gen. Core™ CPU to run at high performance under a lower temperature setting.
The E-Core™ Disable mode allocates CPU resources to P-core exclusively to boost its gaming performance, while diminishing the overall power consumption of processors.
* Features and function vary depending on Motherboard and CPU specifications, image is for reference only.
SMART FAN 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- High Current Support
- Precision Control
- Dual Curve Mode
- Fan Stop
Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water Cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
Multiple temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
Fan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
PWM/DC Fan Headers
Internal Temperature Sensors
Smart Fan 6 BIOS UI
1Improve fan curve UI
We increase control points from 5 to 7 and larger fan speed graph for precise and easier fan curve control.
2Slope/Stair dual graph mode
Fan curve can be quickly switch with Slope and Stair modes for different user scenario. Slope is traditional and intuitive linear fan speed curve. With newly added Stair non-linear mode, fan keeps at same speed between specified temperature interval.
For advanced users, we provide fan speed manual input for more precise control.
Use can place 4 EZ Tuning points at rough temperature/fan speed, and Smart Fan 6 can quickly generate a fan curve.
5Fan curve profile
Fan curve profile can be saved in BIOS ROM, profile will be kept after updating BIOS.
Note: The picture is for reference and may vary by model.
GIGABYTE Motherboards enable the ultimate connection experience with blazing data-transfer speeds through the next generation network and storage.
First adopter on 2.5GbE LAN onboard
2X Faster than ever
GIGABYTE Control Center
RGB Fusion Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Note: Lighting effects depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual lighting effects may vary by model.
Friendly User InterfaceThe EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
My FavoritesAdd constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Storage InformationShow all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
ChangelogList all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Intuitive Load Line CurveClearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products. It provides newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential function.
- Unified software platform for all Gigabyte supported products
- Intuitive user interface for an eased experience
- Modularized control components only for installed hardware
- Auto update function to keep system up to date and support future products
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don't need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
Plug 24pin & 8pin power supply cable on motherboard
Download motherboard BIOS file and rename to "gigabyte.bin", save to USB flashdrive, and plug USB flashdrive into Q-Flash USB port
Press Q-Flash Plus button, and motherboard will start updating BIOS automatically.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Buy From One of the Regions Below
Africa, Middle East