Z490 AORUS ULTRA G2 (rev. 1.x)
Intel® Z490 Chipset
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors*
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 55A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fins-Array II Heatsink and Direct Touch Heatpipe II
- Exclusive ESSential USB DAC
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- Amp-Up Audio with ALC1220-VB and WIMA for Rear 120dB SNR
- Blazing Fast Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards II
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
* Updated BIOS is required for compatibility.
- Fins-Array II
- Direct-Touch Heatpipe II
- 7.5 W/mK LAIRD Thermal Conductivity Pad
- 3X Enlarged M.2 Thermal Guard II
- Integrated IO Shield
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4
- ALC 1220-VB Audio Codec
- High-End Audio Capacitor
- Audiophile Grade WIMA Capacitors
- 24 Pin ATX Power Connector
- 8+4 Pin CPU Power Connector
- Premium Choke and Capacitor
- 6 Layer PCB
- PCIe 4.0 Ready Mid-Loss PCB
- 2X Copper PCB
- Running 1 x16 or 2 x8
- Addressable LED Header*2
- RGB LED Header*2
- Digital PWM Controller delivers appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- 12+1 Direct DrMos without PWM Doublers. Each power phase connects directly to the CPU, with the capability to handle 660 Amps current in total.
- Tantalum Capacitor Array improves transient response and minimizes oscillation.
- 8 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors with metal shielding secure power delivery and better heat dissipation
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
Extreme sequential Read 3551 MB/s, Sequential Write 3410 MB/s speed
AORUS RAID SSD 2TB*
Shows information on adaptors and SSDs are successfully detected.
Check adaptor and SSD working temperature, change fan profile as needed.
* Functions may vary by different platform.
* AORUS Storage Manager doesn't support un-RAID with one click, it has to be manually set up at BIOS.
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
■ 7 Temperature Sensors
■ 2 External Temperature Sensors
■ 1 Noise Detection Cable
■ All Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
■ Supports High Current Fans up to 24W(2A x 12V) with Over-Current Protection
■ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5
on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin
external thermistor sensors—giving
you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1x1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
- All new antenna supported dual band 802.11ax/ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz.
better signal strength compared to traditional antenna design
- AORUS Antenna with smart antenna function for the best WIFI signal transmitting
- Multiple angle tilt and magnetic base for the best signal strength direction and location
- USB Type-C for PC, Laptop and Android Devices
- Replace Ancient Front Audio Interfaces
- Powered by ESS SABRE HIFI DAC
- Premium Power Processing
- Left/Right Separation Routing
- Superior Sound Stage by WIMA Capacitors
|ESSential USB DAC|
|Audio Format||Up To 32-bit/384KHz PCM data, DSD128|
|Output||2 Volts @ 300Ω / 1.4 Volts @ 32Ω|
|DAC Chip||ESS SABRE HiFi ES9280CPRO|
|Compatibility||Windows® 10 build 19021 (and later) Android 5.0 (and later) Apple OS Mojave 10.14.6 (and later)|
|Interface||Input: USB Type-C™ Output: 3.5mm, support impedance sensing|
|SNR||Up to -131dB (A-Weighting)|
|DNR||Up to 118dB (A-Weighting)|
|THD+N||Up to -118dB (1.4Vrms@300Ω load)
up to -109dB (34mW@32Ω load)
With the new VB series audio controller, stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
Learn more about the immersive gaming sound experience powered by DTS Sound Unbound at https://dts.com/sound-unbound
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Africa, Middle East