- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- Direct 12+1 Phases DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU, With capability to handle 600 Amps current in total.
- All-solid capacitors to improve Transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8+4 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors.
You may only add up to 5 items for comparison at one time.
Z590 UD (rev. 1.0)
Intel® Z590 Chipset
Intel® Z590 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM and DrMOS, Full PCIe 4.0* Design, Extended Thermal Design with Integrated IO Armor, PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE Gaming LAN, USB TYPE-C® , RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Air-Flow Grooving to Increased Surface Contact
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- USB 3.2 Gen2 and Front USB Type-C® for Fast and Versatile Connections
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
Back to top