Jan 5th 2022 – GIGABYTE Technology, (TWSE: 2376), an industry leader in high-performance servers and workstations, today announced the latest enterprise products and solutions on GIGABYTE INDUSTRY, a channel to coincide with GIGABYTE going virtual for CES 2022. For scientists, developers, creators and more, INDUSTRY is a channel to help keep our enthused customers informed of cutting-edge product offerings for the data center. Showcasing key partners’ technology from AMD, Ampere, and Intel, accelerated computing from NVIDIA, as well as immersion cooling and workstations, GIGABYTE INDUSTRY offers an all-in-one focused hub to learn about enterprise technology to inspire breakthroughs in 2022 and beyond.
“The past year has been challenging for sure, but at the end of the day we have succeeded in finding ways to continue ongoing communication with our end users and find meaningful engagements in virtual events. We will continue to reach out to our customers to develop solutions as we know one size fits all isn’t what all end users want,” said Vincent Wang, Sales VP of Network & Communication Business Unit at GIGABYTE. “Our goal has always been to have a deep, diverse portfolio of products that are easily tailored for deployment requirements, and through INDUSTRY we can share the latest product releases.”
INDUSTRY - Solutions:
- AMD EPYC™ Servers:AMD’s growing line of products continues to hold a demanding presence with AMD EPYC processors, and AMD has top-tier supercomputing performance with the new AMD Instinct™ MI200 series accelerators.
- Ampere® Altra® and Altra Max Servers:GIGABYTE continues to release servers to support the full potential from Ampere’s Altra processors with Arm architecture, including with GPUs.
- Next Generation Commercial Mini PC:GIGABYTE’s BRIX lineup of mini PCs is ideal as a home or office PC with loads of connectivity for multiple 4K displays.
- NVIDIA-Certified Systems™:NVIDIA GPUs and high-speed, secure NVIDIA networking converge on mainstream servers in configurations validated for optimum performance, reliability, and scale. With an NVIDIA-Certified System from GIGABYTE, enterprises can confidently choose hardware solutions to power their accelerated computing workloads, including with the NVIDIA AI Enterprise software suite.
- Single-Phase Immersion Cooling:GIGABYTE has worked with Submer to deliver immersion cooling with incredible power efficiency and high-performance, all while being scalable and modular.
- Qualcomm Solution for Inferencing:With so much attention on high-end accelerators, it can be easy to forget that AI inference applications rely on accelerators like the Qualcomm® Cloud AI 100 with GIGABYTE servers designed for GPU density.
- 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Server Solutions:AI acceleration is built into Intel Xeon Scalable processors while handling compute-intensive workloads, cloud, and more.
- Workstation Products to Support the Developer/Designer/AI Scientist:Driven by a powerful AMD EPYC, AMD Threadripper PRO, or Intel Xeon processor, and support for multiple NVIDIA GPUs, GIGABYTE workstations lay the foundation for high productivity and performance.
Visit GIGABYTE INDUSTRY: https://industry.gigabyte.com/
Learn more about our servers: https://www.gigabyte.com/Enterprise
For further enquiries or assistance: email@example.com
Follow GIGABYTE via Twitter, Facebook and Youtube