AMD 890GX + SB850 Chipset
- Supports new generation of AMD Phenom™ II X6 processors
- AMD SB850 provides 6 native SATA3 storage interfaces with superfast 6Gbps link speed and RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support
- Supports newest NEC SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- 3X USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
- Exclusive Auto Unlock technology provides hardware-based solution for unleash CPU performance
- Ultra Durable 3 Classic Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Revolution energy saving design with Easy Energy Saver technology
- Supports AMD AM3 Phenom™ II/ Athlon™ II processors
- Dual Channel DDR3 1866+ for remarkable system performance
- Built-in a 128MB DDR3 Sideport Memory for accelerating graphics performance
- Integrated ATI Radeon HD 4290 graphics (DirectX10.1)
- 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with ATI CrossFireX/ Hybrid CrossFireX technology support
- Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to enjoy a rich surround sound experience
- Integrated HDMI/ DVI interface for Full HD 1080 Blu-ray playback with HDCP
- Compatible with Window 7 to deliver the best operation experience
- Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related-Products) requirement
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
The 890GPA-UD3H motherboard is designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer via revolutionary GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic technology with featuring 2 oz copper PCB, and further the latest GIGABYTE 333 onboard acceleration technologies (USB 3.0 / SATA3 6Gbs / 3X USB power). Based on AMD 890GX chipset, the 890GPA-UD3H supports the latest 45nm AMD AM3 Phenom II/ Athlon II processors, integrated DDR3 memory controller, HyperTransport™ 3.0 technology links and dual PCI Express 2.0 graphics interfaces (running at x8 and x8) for ATI CrossFireX/ ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support. With the innovative GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver technology, the 890GPA-UD3H is able to provide user friendly computing, reach the maximum system performance easily while still able to save the power and environment in real life at the same time.
Supports next generation of 45nm AMD AM3 CPUThis motherboard designs with Split Power Plane, 4+1 phase VRM to support AMD the latest 45nm AM3 Phenom™II/ Athlon™II processors, delivering the great performance enchantment to system and ultimate scalability hardware expending.
Auto Unlock SupportExperience a phenomenal performance upgrade with GIGABYTE’s innovative Auto Unlock technology that unleashes your system’s hidden performance. Featuring a unique design that enables the processor’s hidden cores by BIOS, GIGABYTE Auto Unlock technology effectively provides a CPU upgrade while running multi-threaded applications or multi-tasking.
* The ability of unlocking the hidden CPU cores might vary by different processors.
USB 3.0 SupportThe GIGABYTE motherboards support the latest generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology made possible through an onboard USB3.0 host controller. With superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users of long term use of their legacy USB 2.0 devices. The onboard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology also provides new power management features that include increased maximum bus power and device current draw to better accommodate power-hungry devices.
* USB 3.0 10x performance is a maximum theoretical value. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
3x USB Power BoostGIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
SATA 6 Gbps SupportYet another onboard feature of GIGABYTE AMD 800A series motherboards are integrated the latest AMD SB850 chip for high-speed SATA Revision 3.0 compatibility, delivering 6 ports native superfast 6Gbps link speeds for twice the data transfer rates of SATA Revision 2.0 (3 Gbps) and RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support. When used in RAID 0 (Stripe) mode, GIGABYTE AMD 800A series motherboards offer even faster data transfer rates of up to 4x the speed of current SATA interfaces.
Ultra Durable 3 – Classic
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic motherboards once again lead the motherboard industry for the highest quality and most innovative motherboard design. Featuring the industry’s first consumer desktop motherboard design to introduce 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers, delivering a dramatically lower system temperature, improved energy efficiency and enhanced stability for overclocking. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic motherboards are equipped with the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable signature features including Japanese Solid Capacitors boasting an operational life time of more than 50,000 hours, and GIGABYTE patented DualBIOS™ technology (providing dual hardware BIOS protection). GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic motherboards promise to provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
AMD OverDrive SupportThe AMD OverDrive™ utility is provided by AMD, offering high-end users the ability to maximize the capability, flexibility, and adjustability of the platforms utilizing AMD processors, sockets, and chipsets.
* For download site of AMD OverDrive™, please visit AMD official website for details: http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_overdrive.aspx
** The support condition of this utility may vary by models(chipsets).
Built-in 128MB DDR3 SidePort MemoryThrough the built-in 128MB DDR3 SidePort memory accelerated, the 3D performance is able to enhance up to an additional 10~15%.
AMD 890GX Graphics Performance Upgraded- up to 3DMark 2006 3300 marks!!The 3DMark 2006 is a benchmark software which is from Futuremark Corporation and generally used on analyzing a PC performance of DirectX® 3D visualization, especially a valuable guideline for gaming users as reference.
- Hardware equipment required: [CPU] AMD AthlonII X2 255, [Memory] DDR3 1600 (2GBx2), [OS] Windows 7 32-bit.
- Software equipment required: [Benchmark] 3DMark 2006, [Resolution] 1280x1024x32 (no AA, no AF, 32bpp).
* Please be aware that GIGABYTE's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking.
ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology supportATI Hybrid Graphics is a technology umbrella brand encompassing several technologies, such as ATI Hybrid CrossFireX™, ATI SurroundView™, ATI PowerPlay™, etc. that allow both an AMD integrated graphics processor and a discrete graphics processor to work co-operatively on an AMD based system to provide enhanced gaming performance, productivity and platform efficiency to the mainstream PC.
* Please use ATI Hybrid CrossFireX certified DX11 VGA card (i.e., ATI Radeon HD 5450, etc.), detail information please refer to AMD website.
ATI CrossFireX™ supportWith support for latest ATI CrossFireX™ technology, GIGABYTE pushes the envelope once again by delivering highly optimized performance and flexibility demanded for power users and extreme gaming enthusiasts. Designed to provide unmatched multi-GPU support with dual PCI-E connectivity, the GA-890GPA-UD3H allows users to take advantage of the ultra smooth 3D rendering, blazing-fast frame rates and enhanced visual quality possible.
Dual Channel DDR3 2000+ MHzDelivering native support for DDR3 memory up to 2000MHz, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 series motherboards allow users to easily reach higher memory frequencies at lower voltages; achieving higher memory performance with lower power consumption to run even the most memory intensive applications such as high-definition video and 3D games with ease.
GIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy SaverGIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy Saver Featuring an advanced proprietary software design, GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver is able to dynamically adjust CPU power depending on workload, delivering just the right amount of power needed for the task. Coupled with AMD’s highly efficient processors, the Easy Energy Saver is able to provide exceptional levels of power savings and enhanced power efficiency without sacrificing computing performance.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
HDMI 1.3* certification, support Full HD 1080PHDMI is able to provide up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and multi-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. GIGABYTE motherboard has obtained the latest HDMI 1.3* certification, able to support Full HD 1080p multi-media and HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) which allowing Blu-ray/ HD DVD and other protected contents playback.
* HDMI 1.3 certified in video spec only.
Dolby Home Theater SupportDelivers vivid surround sound for music, movies, and games, using two to eight speakers or any set of headphones.
Norton™ Internet SecurityFast, comprehensive, and up-to-the-minute protection against online threats. It safeguards your computer, identity, and home network without slowing you down. It sets a new standard for speed and makes online shopping, banking, and browsing safer and more convenient than ever.
Qualified for Windows® 7The motherboard qualified for WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification of Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future Windows 7 certified motherboards...more
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* De termen HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress en de HDMI logo's zijn handelsmerken of gedeponeerde handelsmerken van HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Alle materialen zijn alleen voor uw referenctie. GIGABYTE behoudt zich het recht om zonder aankondiging de inhoud te wijzigen of te herzien.
* Alle handelsmerken en logo's zijn eigendom van hun respectieve houders.
* Door de standaard PC-architectuur, wordt een bepaalde hoeveelheid geheugen gereserveerd voor gebruik van het systeem en dus is de werkelijke geheugengrootte kleiner dan de aangegeven hoeveelheid.