Intel® H61 Chipset
- Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Next Generation Quality Components
- Industry's Leading All Solid Capacitor Motherboard Design
- Innovative Smart 6 technology for smarter PC management
- DualBIOS™ protection with 3TB+ HDD boot up capability
Humidity ProtectionHumidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
- DualBIOS™ 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)
- 50,000 hr. All Solid Capacitors
DualBIOS™ 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE's mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE's @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website.
GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ is a patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ now supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
50,000 Hours All Solid CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with all solid capacitors. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
GIGABYTE motherboards are equipped with the very best quality components that ensure that you PC is running at maximum power efficiency. Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
- Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Lower CPU Zone Temperature
- High Power-Efficiency
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
The GIGABYTE motherboard is fully configured to provide gamers with the latest Gen.3 PCI Express technology, delivering maximum data bandwidth for forthcoming discrete graphics cards.
* PCIe Gen. 3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
Support Intel 22nm processors
GIGABYTE motherboards support Intel 22nm processors.
GIGABYTE Touch BIOS™ (Patent Pending)An Innovative New Way to Modify BIOS Settings
Navigating through the BIOS to change system settings can be a daunting task for users not familiar with control “F”functions and mouse-less navigation. While some EFI BIOS try to address this with a mouse friendly environment, many implementations still lack a certain ease-of-use necessary for most people. With GIGABYTE Touch BIOS™, GIGABYTE engineers have completely re-imagined how users can interact with their BIOS, allowing for a more intuitive user experience. In fact, with a touch screen monitor, GIGABYTE Touch BIOS™ is as easy to use as most apps on your iPhone.
New 100% Hardware VRD 12 Compliant CPU Power Design
GIGABYTE 6 series motherboards incorporate an Intel® approved Intersil PWM controller that is VRD 12 (Voltage Regulator Down) compliant. This means that it offers new features that include SerialVID (SVID) which transfers power management information between the processor and voltage regulator controller, allowing more robust and efficient signaling control between the CPU and PWM controller – hence, delivering a more energy efficient platform.
Smart 6 – Smarter PC system Management
Speeds up booting times.
Smart personal reminder of PC passwords.
Your PC's Watch Dog
Smart Recovery 2
Allows you to go back in time on your PC and retrieve lost files
Time Controller for your PC.
* Whether SMART QuickBoost is supported depends on the motherboard model.
AutoGreen- Greening your PC via Bluetooth cellphoneAutoGreen technology can automatically save power by simply putting your PC in a state of sleep when your Bluetooth® cell phone is out of range of your computer.
Note: GIGABYTE motherboards do not include a Bluetooth® receiver; the addition of a 3rd party Bluetooth receiver is required.
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* De termen HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress en de HDMI logo's zijn handelsmerken of gedeponeerde handelsmerken van HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Alle materialen zijn alleen voor uw referenctie. GIGABYTE behoudt zich het recht om zonder aankondiging de inhoud te wijzigen of te herzien.
* Alle handelsmerken en logo's zijn eigendom van hun respectieve houders.
* Door de standaard PC-architectuur, wordt een bepaalde hoeveelheid geheugen gereserveerd voor gebruik van het systeem en dus is de werkelijke geheugengrootte kleiner dan de aangegeven hoeveelheid.